Housing Auditor / Quality Control Inspector
Do you have a background in construction, trades, and/or building services? Want a challenging and rewarding career? Do you enjoy helping people and making a difference? If so, come work for WCMCA!
WCMCA is seeking a highly-motivated individual in our Weatherization Department as a Housing Auditor / Quality Control Inspector.
Primary Job Functions
- Assessing energy efficiency and health and safety conditions in clients’ homes and prescribing cost effective remedies
- Completing final inspections to insure quality workmanship prior to contractor payment
- Adhere to Agency policies and procedures.
- Acts as a role model within and outside the Agency.
- Provide friendly, responsive service to the public, community organizations and to those we serve.
- With a respectful and positive attitude, work with low-income individuals and families with diverse backgrounds.
- Support, develop and maintain productive relationships required to carry out job activities.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of all records and interpersonal interactions.
- Serve as an advocate.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with community partners and co-workers.
- Participate in Agency-wide and program events.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience of Basic Home construction and/or Energy Auditing/Heat
Theory or related experience
- Knowledge of current products, skills and techniques used in housing technology
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, wells, and septic systems
- Proof of valid driver’s license and current/adequate vehicle insurance coverage
- Knowledge of Weatherization and Conservation Programs strongly recommended
- Professional experience working for or collaborating with a CAP agency
- Demonstrated understanding of diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Quality Control Inspector Certification
- Post-Secondary training in specialized courses related to Housing/Energy
- Knowledge of electrical.
WCMCA offers great pay and a full benefits package.
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 403B with employer match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Paid trainings
Build Your Online Job Profile
Potential employees MUST complete the online application process in order to be considered for a position.
For questions regarding job openings and/or the online job application processes, please contact Paige Carlson, HR Coordinator 218-685-7057 firstname.lastname@example.org