Human Resources Coordinator
WCMCA is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources functions of the agency.
Starting wage is $23.08-$30.01 per hour dependent on qualifications, and includes a benefits package: health, dental, vision and life insurance; 403B with match; Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Bachelor’s degree in a field relating to Human Resources, or Business Administration.
- Two (2) years’ experience with Human Resources and Management, supervising staff and leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Proof of valid driver’s license and current/adequate vehicle insurance coverage
- Direct experience overseeing Human Resources
- Detailed orientated, flexible, ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) Certification
- Experience in automated payroll and HR software
Position open until filled
Build Your Online Job Profile
Potential employees MUST complete the online application process in order to be considered for a position.
For questions regarding job openings and/or the online job application processes, please contact Frannie Hunter at 218-685-7026.