Lead Chore Service Maintenance Provider
Under the direction of the Aging Well Coordinator, performs household chores and light maintenance duties for households of those 65+ years and older, who are in need of such services. Assist in volunteer recruitment, program establishment and program availability awareness. Performs related work as assigned.
- Performing basic repairs of the furnace, air conditioning, electrical and/or plumbing that do not require a specialized technician to include changing light bulbs, fuse boxes etc.
- Repairing cracks in sidewalks or driveways
- Complete simple projects such as window or flooring repair, among others
- Maintain the exterior throughout the seasons
- Clean out rain gutters
- Remove fallen branches or other parts of the landscaping
- Maintain aspects of HVAC system by changing filters and performing routine maintenance and inspection
- Maintain lawn to include mowing lawn, snow removal, etc.
- Build relationships with volunteers and clients to ensure a continuum of services
- Participate in all required training including First Aid and CPR
- Knowledge of household safety
- Ability to perform basic household and maintenance tasks
- Ability to organize work effectively and efficiently
- 3 Years of experience performing basic household tasks and light maintenance in a residential setting
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Desire to conduct human service activities
- Proof of valid driver’s license and current/adequate vehicle insurance coverage
- Demonstrated understanding of diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Experience with volunteer recruitment and working with volunteers
Build Your Online Job Profile
Potential employees MUST complete the online application process in order to be considered for a position.