PLUS Kids Facilitator
Primary Objective of the Position:
Responsible to facilitate a safe and neutral environment for PLUS Kids families during exchanges and/or visitations.
Starting Wage: $15.00 per hour
- High School Diploma – 2 year degree in child development, or related field is desired
- Experience working with children and families in crisis 1-2 years
- Interest and experience in working with young children
- Ability to exercise patience and understanding when working with children
- Ability to follow instructions; good oral communication skills
- Proof of valid driver’s license and current/adequate vehicle insurance coverage
- Meet physical abilities: must be able to lift 50 lbs; and daily kneeling, stooping, bending and sitting on the floor to attend to children’s needs
- Demonstrated understanding of diverse backgrounds and cultures
Position open until filled
Build Your Online Job Profile
Potential employees MUST complete the online application process in order to be considered for a position.
For questions regarding job openings and/or the online job application processes, please contact Paige Carlson, HR Coordinator 218-685-7057 firstname.lastname@example.org