Plus Kids Program Facilitator Part-Time
Part -Time, Permanent
Are you looking for a part time position and love working in the Human Services Field?
Plus Kids was designed to provide a positive, neutral, safe environment for the exchange or supervised visitation of children by separated parents in cases where visitation would otherwise be difficult due to issues of conflict or abuse.
Primary Objective of the Position:
- Supervise and document children and adults during supervised visitations.
- Create schedules and calendar for exchange and supervised visitations.
- Contact parents on schedule changes.
- Clean and organize visitation rooms.
- Document cancellations
- Maintain files.
- Position includes a combination of daytime, evening and weekend hours
- $16.00 DOE
- High School Diploma – 2-year degree in child development, or related field is desired.
- Experience working with children and families in crisis 1-2 years.
- Interest and experience in working with young children.
- Ability to exercise patience and understanding when working with children.
- Ability to follow instructions, good oral communication skills.
- Proof of valid driver’s license and current/adequate vehicle insurance coverage
- Meet physical abilities: must be able to lift 50 lbs.; and daily kneeling, stooping, bending and sitting on the floor to attend to children’s needs.
- Demonstrated understanding of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Build Your Online Job Profile
Potential employees MUST complete the online application process in order to be considered for a position.