Rehabilitation Loan Program (RLP)
About the Program
WCMCA is the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency (MHFA) approved lender for the Rehabilitation Loan Program (RLP) for the following counties: Grant, Traverse, and Wilkin.
The Rehabilitation Loan Program (RLP) can help qualified households afford basic improvements to the safety, livability, energy efficiency and accessibility of the home. If an emergency is identified and there are other deficiencies that need to be addressed, the borrower could receive both RLP and ELP funds.
How much money could I receive for my home improvement project?
- Rehabilitation Loan Program (RLP) – up to $37,500
What are the terms of the loan?
RLP is a deferred loan, up to 15 years, which means no interest and no payments during the life of the loan. The loan is forgiven when the term is reached provided the borrower occupies and owns the property during the entire loan term.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Occupy and own the property
- Be current on any mortgage payments, if applicable
- Be current on all property taxes
- Have proof of home insurance
- Have assets less than $25,000
- Have applied for Weatherization (receives Energy Assistance)
- Fall at or below the following income limits
To view the New Income Limits, click here.
|Household Size||Income Limits|
Please click the following for a new application:
For more information, please contact Megan Radermacher.
Megan Radermacher, Administrative Asssitant
Attn: Megan Radermacher
1910 Aga Drive - Suite 206
Alexandria, MN 56308